Sunday, August 12, 2012

[Real Weddings] Thao & Tri - August 11th, 2012

The bride is my former client's sister and my cousin's college friend. Her wedding color was turquoise, but she liked bright yellow and white for all flowers. I had such a wonderful experience working with the bride that I decided to do something different than what I originally planned.

 
Church Aisle Decoration

 
Church Aisle Decoration (Close-up View)

 
Altar

 
Altar Flower Arrangement

 
Backdrop behind Head Table

 
Head Table Flower Arrangement

 
Cake Table Decoration

 
Guest-Greeting / Reception Table Decoration

 
Photo-Shoot Backdrop

Ceremony: Saint Gregory Church
Reception: Chau Chow Restaurant (Dorchester)
Flowers & Decoration: Events by Danvy
Photographer: Anh Phan Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment