Monday, June 6, 2011

[Real Weddings] Vivian & Thanh - June 5th, 2011

This was my mom's wedding. I almost did everything for her: planning, designing, decorating (with helps of many family members and friends), entertaining,... The thing that I really loved about my mom's wedding (except the fact that I love her) was that all wedding "professionals" were our family members and friends:

* My coordinator & #1 helper: Than Nguyen (my husband)
* Photographers: Duy Ly - main (my brother's close friend), Thien Le - second shooter (my brother)
* Videographers: Khanh Le - main (my cousin), Truc Luong (my neighbor & my cousin's close friend)
* DJ: The Huy Phan (my sister's friend's friend)
* MC: Vuong Nguyen - main (my brother-in-law), Loc Nguyen (my sister's friend)
* Flowers: Lai Ly (my sister-in-law), Katherina Tran (my cousin)
* Decoration: di Hao (my aunt), Lai Ly, Katherina Tran, Kevin Tran, Stephen Ly, Vy Vu, Thien Le, Duy Ly, Truc Luong,...
* Hair & Makeup: Nhi Le (my sister)
* Guest Greeters: Binh Pham, Vy Vu, Minh-Ngoc Le
* "Local" Singers (and by "local", I meant "my mom's reception", but I call them all "singers" because they have very beautiful voices): Loc Nguyen (my sister's friend), Nhi Le (my sister), Vuong Nguyen (my brother-in-law), Trang (my sister's friends), Cam-Yen Le (my cousin), Thuy Nguyen (my cousin's cousin), chi Phung (my friend's wife), di Hao (my aunt), bac Minh trai & gai (my uncle & aunt), chu Phi & co Khanh (Stephen's relatives), chu Loi (my mom's friend), Thien Le, Lai Ly, Stephen Ly, Vy Vu, Cuong Nguyen,...
* And more... (please let me know if I missed anyone)

I had a lot of fun, and hope that everybody did too. Thank you very much for all supports and helps!

 Bride's Bouquet (Photo by Duy Ly)

 Cake Table Decoration (Photo by Duy Ly)

Guest-Greeting Table Decoration (Photo by Duy Ly)

"Guest Book" (Photo by Thien Le)

Ceremony: Boston City Hall
Reception: Chau Chow Restaurant (Dorchester)
Planning & Design: Events by Danvy

No comments:

Post a Comment